Srading.com respects your privacy irrespective of where and who you are. Srading.com comply with every applicable law and regulation concerning information that it collects about you on this website and data that it shares with third parties such as Google and Facebook.
What data does srading.com collect?
Srading.com data collection include:
- Information that you knowingly provide, such as when you sign up for NewsLetter or contact us; and they are:
- Name and Last Name
- Social Profiles
- Data is sent automatically by your device when you visit and hover on srading.com, and they are:
- . Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Your browser type and version;
- The page you visit;
- The time you visit;
- The time spent on each page;
- Other details about your visit;
- Technical details of an error that you may encounter.
Note: the second type of data is collected to serve you better. They may not be individually identifiable but used in combination with other data.
Use of your data
Srading.com uses your information for the following purposes:
- To provide content that you may like;
- For analytics, research, website, and social media profiles improvement;
- For advertising and marketing, such as sending information to you by email or notification; and
- To send to third trusted parties such as Google and Bing.
Srading.com keeps your information as secure as possible?
While processing and holding your collected information, srading.com protects it. Srading.com will only use your information for commercially acceptable purposes.
Currently, srading.com does not collect sensitive data such as credit card numbers and PayPal email addresses.
Protection of your information is srading.com’s job. However, no method of storage and transmission of data is 100% guaranteed.
Why does srading.com collect data?
Srading.com collects data only when it has justifiable reasons that help provide you with better services.
We will not gather, keep, use, process and reveal your information for other purposes.
Srading.com may combine your information with received data from other sources to make better business decisions.
How long does srading.com keep your data?
Srading.com will keep your data as long as it needs. If your information is no longer required, srading.com will remove it. However, if legally required, we will keep it for a longer time.
Third parties data collection
This section is evolving as the website does