Srading.com updates its cookies policies as they change. This Cookies Policy is applicable from 4/27/2022 onward.
This statement illustrates the cookies and our policy. We recommend you read this whole statement to realize the types of cookies and methods we collect information from our visitors.
Our Cookies do not collect sensitive information such as email addresses and phone numbers.
Types of Cookies that We Use
- Vital Cookies – These cookies are essential to provide you with better services. Examples are login information to save your preferences.
- Performance – These are Cookies that show how you interact with our website. We use this information to optimize our website and user experience
- Advertising – Our website makes money by showing ads and affiliate links to other websites which are subject to their own Cookies policy.
What You Can Do Regarding Cookies
You can manage Cookies stored in your browsers such as Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge. Your browser provides you options to do the following things:
- Accept: If you accept, we will save cookies, you will experience better, and Srading.com will function smoothly;
- Refuse: If you refuse, will not collect data, you may not see personalized posts, and Srading.com may not work as expected; and
- Delete Saved Cookies: You can delete Saved Cookies of any website from your browser.
If you don’t like Cookies, delete all of them from your browsing history. In this method, you can clear Cookies belonging to every website.
How to See the list of Cookies Stored in Your Browser?
Every browser gives you the option to check what cookies a website store in your browser. Srading.com wants to be transparent, and we like to share with you how to see a list of Cookies that a website has stored.
First, you need to open a website that you want to see its Cookies that collect your information.
There are several browsers in the market. Here we want to share how to see cookies in the most popular browsers.
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox: Right-click on any website and select the ‘inspect’ element. Find the ‘Storage’ tab and click on it. Find Cookies from the list on the left side and click on it. You will see the list of cookies and their properties.
- Microsoft Edge: Right-click anywhere on a website and select the ‘inspect,’ find ‘Application’ tab. If you do not see click on the right shift operator, find the Application, and click on it. Find Cookies from the list. You will see Cookies and their elements.
Another easier way to check Cookies is using the address bar. However, it is not in detail. To see the list of Cookies, click on the lock icon at the beginning of the page address. Some browsers show the list of Cookies, and in some else, you need other clicks as well.
More Information Required?
Then, please visit our contact page.