This calendar shows live interest rates in major economies including the USA, the UK, the Euro area, and 19 other countries. And it updates live as soon as they change.
There are many types of interest rates with different names in various countries. The above calendar provides the most important rates that have direct impacts on the financial market.
From left to right, the above calendar contains:
- Country: This column represents the major economies where investors track their central banks’ rate decisions.
- Symbol: It shows the currency symbol used in the forex market.
- Name: This column provides the most crucial interest rates of listed countries.
- Current: It shows the interest rate of today applicable in the market.
- Delta: It shows the sensitivity of the interest rate compared to the average.
- Changed: This column shows the last time that the respective interest rate changed.
Central banks change their interest rates based on their monetary policy to respond the inflation.
The interest of today, somehow tells the inflation rate too. A higher interest rate probably means higher inflation in the respected nation.